Deathinc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday - Bathory

4 posters

Go down

Thursday - Bathory Empty Thursday - Bathory

Post by Naptyme Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:43 am

Assembly Bonus:
Scissor Party Assembly Bonus 1: Restores 50 MP for all allies at the beginning of each turn
Activated upon entering if your party has at least 3 Scissor characters

Scissor Party Assembly Bonus 2: Increases Attack by 5% for all allies
Activated upon entering if your party has at least 5 Scissor characters

Area Attack Character Party Assembly Bonus: All allies get 5% higher resistances
Activated upon entering if your party has at least 2 Area characters

Balance Character Party Assembly Bonus: 5% bonus on Clearance score
Activated upon entering if your party has at least 2 Balance characters

Belle Party Assembly Bonus: All allies get 5% higher resistances
Activated upon entering if your party includes the Hero Belle

Bathory Base Skills:
Skill 1 (Dark Benediction): Gives enemies within its range a cursed blessing, attacking them at 116% Attack and causing DoT damage at 50% for 1 turns. This effect cannot be cancelled.

Passive (Soul Gear Resurrection): The Soul Gear releases energy as it evolves, attacking all enemies within its range at 105% Attack and causing DoT damage at 50% Attack for 1 turns. This effect cannot be cancelled.

Bathory lvl (1/2/3) Skills:
Skill 1 (Dark Benedition): Gives enemies within its range a cursed blessing, attacking them at (125.6/140/(?)68)% Attack and causing DoT damage (2/2/3) times at (54/60/68)% Attack for (2/3/4) turns. This effect cannot be cancelled.

Skill 2 (Cursing Prayer): Says a cursing prayer, attacking enemies within its range at (134.4/144/156.Cool% Attack and burning (220/350/490) MP of theirs. Creates a 100% chance of Charming enemies for (2/3/4) turns if they are affected by DoT damage.

Skill 3 (Last Banquet): Attacks enemies within its range at (239.6/255.5/276.7)% Attack and switches place with a target. Inflicts (21000/32500/44500) additional Defense-ignoring damage if the enemies are affected by DoT damage.

Passive (Bloody Maiden): Bathory achieves (320/550/1090) higher Attack each time attacked. In the beginning of each turn, it attacks surrounding enemies at (?/126.5/143.7)% Attack and causes DoT damage (2/2/3) times at (54/60/68)% for (2/3/4) turns. This effect cannot be cancelled.

Additional Passive effect lvl (3/4/5): Bathory in its final form develops a resistance that creates a (39/42/45)% chance of ignoring Abnormal Status effects

Naptyme
Admin

https://deathincfwt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thursday - Bathory Empty Re: Thursday - Bathory

Post by Naptyme Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:44 am

Having 100% DoT heal is a must for this one. Will add more details to this later.

Naptyme
Admin

https://deathincfwt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aireole Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:33 pm

My scissor characters aren't that good yet and my score reflected it. The best round I had was by using the following.

Raskeria with dot removal
Bearman
Muzaka
Krut
Serendi on scissor tile
Cyclone's Chenney on other tile

Also used combat support to counter stum

Aireole

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclonus Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:46 pm

Check the strategy underneath the link

Last edited by Cyclonus on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cyclonus

Back to top Go down

Post by Akinokaze Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:44 am

Akinokaze
Akinokaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclonus Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:04 pm

SET STRATEGY

7/22/16
Overall score - 12,918,521 - Will be higher next week. Spent a little time figuring out my damage so #6 didn't kill the boss on Round 2.
Highest round - ~5,700,000 - Definitely has potential Very Happy

Heroes used
1. Chenny
2. Lena/Reina
3. Lee - Three scissors are a must have as they provide the 50 mana per turn. Lena and Chenny provide the balance bonus.
4. Yekaterina - Provides a chance to disarm for a single turn and heals the Raboffs.
5. Raboff - Having third maxed is ideal if not completely necessary.
6. Mercenary - Raboff

Thursday - Bathory Bathor14

Mercs used
Etix (Raboff)
Lϕki (Raboff)
Maggots (Raboff)
Aireole (Raboff)
Akinokaze (Raboff)

General Strategy
Basically, begin with guild shelling and leave it on auto-cast keep an eye on it. You may need to use it to finish a boss before Raboff hits, or take it off so the Raboffs don't kill the boss. The two Raboffs have a high chance to disarm the boss for 2 turns on a 2 turn cooldown, therefore potentially allowing you to continue the fight until turn 50 without taking a single hit.
This strategy is purely based on RNG, and although I did better this week than last, I haven't thoroughly tested both strategies yet. I do believe this strategy to be better than my previous, as it doesn't require all the modification potions to get 100% DoT healing on 5 heroes.

Edit - 7/21/16
Having the Raboffs diagonal to the boss means that they can use their 3rd every round, as Lena doesn't have the movement to get to the top tile, so will not move. The Yekaterina heals the Raboffs every 2nd turn so we don't have to worry about the poison tile killing them.
A little mana regeneration is handy. At Grade 5 Level 8 my Raboff has 40 base, with the 50 per turn he should lose 26 mana per turn. Mana Regen ftw Smile

Last edited by Cyclonus on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Cyclonus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum