Deathinc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategies for Guild Raid

2 posters

Go down

Strategies for Guild Raid Empty Strategies for Guild Raid

Post by Cyclonus Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Monday

This strategy knocks the boss onto the left add tile. Therefore you MUST clear it with Fire Support in the first turn.
You can spam Guild Shelling for damage & points here

Heroes

1. Bearman
  2. Sione (Rask can be taken if you don't have Sione)
  3. Lee
  4. Lilid
  5. Lily - Must be ungeared
  6. Lee merc

[*]

Strategies for Guild Raid 1_mond11

Tuesday

This strategy pulls the boss to the lone land tile. Hold Combat Support to cleanse the healing debuff / disarm from the Muzaka mercenary.
All heroes other than Muzaka should be ungeared

Heroes

1. Lilid
  2. Zero
  3. Yekaterina/Alfred
  4. Kitty
  5. Muzaka - Must be lesser geared than the Muzaka merc
  6. Muzaka merc

[*]

As of 8/8/16, the best 5 Muzaka mercenaries are Naptyme, zlzl, Damianrow, Bripa, Loki

Strategies for Guild Raid 2_tues10

No Zero Strategy - Use this if you don't have Zero. The one above should be used if you do.

This strategy pulls the boss off of the water tiles for more damage. Hold Combat Support to cleanse the healing debuff / disarm from the Muzaka mercenary.
All heroes other than Muzaka should be ungeared.

Heroes

1. Kitty
  2. Yekaterina/Alfred
  3. Lilid
  4. Ian
  5. Muzaka - Must be lesser geared than the Muzaka merc
  6. Muzaka merc

[*]

Strategies for Guild Raid 2_tues11

As of 8/8/16, the best 5 Muzaka mercenaries are Naptyme, zlzl, Damianrow, Bripa, Loki

Wednesday

Heroes used
1. Lilid - Must be ungeared (Well, no weapons & necklace/ring that is)
2. Lily
3. Your Lee
4. Mas
5. Nox
6. Mercenary Lee

Strategies for Guild Raid 3_wedn13

General Strategy
So this works by having Lilid pull the boss into range of Lily, and Lily knocking the boss back onto the tile in the first round. This allows the other heroes to attack without changing their position at all. Thus, letting the hero at number 6 (Lee) hit from 5 range (longer than the boss's range) endlessly, as he will only alternate between 3 and 2 provided he is given the mana regeneration bonus.

Note
Lily needs his 3rd maxed to guarantee the knockback, as I so painfully found out in one of my runs Very Happy
Also, Lee may need a tiny bit of mana regeneration otherwise at around round 40 he will run out of mana and move into the boss' range to use his 1. At least 4/turn is necessary I THINK.

Thursday

Heroes used
1. Chenny
2. Lena/Reina
3. Lee - Three scissors are a must have as they provide the 50 mana per turn. Lena and Chenny provide the balance bonus.
4. Yekaterina - Provides a chance to disarm for a single turn and heals the Raboffs.
5. Raboff - Having third maxed is ideal if not completely necessary.
6. Mercenary - Raboff

Strategies for Guild Raid Bathor14

General Strategy
Basically, begin with guild shelling and leave it on auto-cast keep an eye on it. You may need to use it to finish a boss before Raboff hits, or take it off so the Raboffs don't kill the boss. The two Raboffs have a high chance to disarm the boss for 2 turns on a 2 turn cooldown, therefore potentially allowing you to continue the fight until turn 50 without taking a single hit.
This strategy is purely based on RNG, and although I did better this week than last, I haven't thoroughly tested both strategies yet. I do believe this strategy to be better than my previous, as it doesn't require all the modification potions to get 100% DoT healing on 5 heroes.

Edit - 7/21/16
Having the Raboffs diagonal to the boss means that they can use their 3rd every round, as Lena doesn't have the movement to get to the top tile, so will not move. The Yekaterina heals the Raboffs every 2nd turn so we don't have to worry about the poison tile killing them.
A little mana regeneration is handy. At Grade 5 Level 8 my Raboff has 40 base, with the 50 per turn he should lose 26 mana per turn.

Last edited by Cyclonus on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Cyclonus

Back to top Go down

Strategies for Guild Raid Empty Re: Strategies for Guild Raid

Post by Cyclonus Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:30 am

Friday

This strategy puts the boss onto the top rock tile. You MUST have a full lord gauge to cleanse the immobilise after the boss's first turn.

Heroes

1. Gillan
  2. Krut
  3. Lee
  4. Lily Ungeared works best
  5. Muzaka
  6. Lee merc

[*]

Strategies for Guild Raid 5_frid12

Saturday

So the idea here is to alternate 2 stuns each turn. So one turn we have Mu & Alex using their stuns, and the next we have Mu & Unknown using their stuns. This would also work with Seira instead of Alex as her decent %stun is on her second, so would alternate with the Unknown.
Fire Support should be used to clear the adds. This allows the stun alternation. This must be done in the first turn to prevent the second Mu (6) from attacking, so you must enter with a full lord gauge (i.e. Fill it in a random dungeon before each attempt).  

Heroes
1. Nox- Could potentially be replaced with a different long range. This does not have to be paper but we take paper to fill the gauge quicker. I did switch out for ShuShu to get the support bonus
2. Mas
3. Unknown
4. Alex/Seira - If using Seira, she could be placed anywhere behind the boss as her stun is on her second, so we want her attacking the first round in this case.
5. Mu
6. Mu - These two are a MUST HAVE in order for a good %stun chance.

Placement

As previously stated, Seira (should be used as 4 ideally) can be placed wherever behind the boss, so ignore the 4 placement if using Seira.

Strategies for Guild Raid Hellma10

Sunday

So there isn't really a top notch strategy for Sunday since the boss is super unpredictable. Working on a couple of things. The boss is stun-susceptible, so that may be the idea.

Cyclonus

Back to top Go down

Post by GenAric Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:10 pm

It's only mentioned once, but if you have Lilid in the party, he should be undergeared! Wink

GenAric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down